Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Exotic Car Restoration Livermore - Five generations Ferrari flagship supercars meet on track [videos] - FZ Restoration Livermore- 925-294-5666




Ask anybody who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s what their dream car was back then, and a majority will likely say the Ferrari Testarossa. I grew up in that era and I’m not ashamed to admit that I’d have the same answer. Back then, posters of the Testarossa dominated the walls in my bedroom and I can even remember asking my parents to buy all the magazines that featured it in their respective covers. That’s how much I adored the Testarossa and to this day, whenever I see one, I still get that same dreamy look that I had when I was a child.

This films perfectly captures the emotions I had back when I was a kid. The mere mention of the Ferrari Testarossa would immediately put my imagination into overdrive. In my head, I owned one and drove it everywhere. Suffice to say, the Testarossa is the one car that had the biggest influence in me being so passionate about this industry.

A quarter of a century may have passed, but my love and admiration for that supercar will never go away. Yep, the boy you see in this video was me some 25 odd years ago, right down to the Ferrari sheets and the Testarossa poster taped on my wall.

Ferrari Testarossa

source: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/dream-toys-for-boysferrari-testarossa-video-ar172001.html
by Kirby Garlitos

http://www.fzrestoration.com

No comments:

Post a Comment